Saturday, August 8, 2009

July 2009

July 2009

The month that I turned into an adult… yeah right! July was pretty awesome, pretty stressful at times trying to organize visa’s and things but overall pretty cool.

I spent my 21st birthday overseas… although it was awesome, I still missed all my family and friends! It was a huge night with lots and lots of drinks! With lots and lots of partying. If I remember correctly, im also pretty sure that it was a 3 night bender… We did the Big T on Thursday, Friday was an epic club Vass BBQ ‘The Oscars’ and then on Saturday night it was my Birthday… so I pretty huge 3 days.

A lot more windsurfing was involved and a lot more partying was involved during July. I learn how to make spaghetti taste amazing, and I learnt how to cook a stir fry!

My final night in Vassiliki was intense as well, a lot of drinking and a lot of partying, I did an all nighter that night, so I made sure that I could catch the bus in the morning to Athens.

That brings me onto ENGLAND! I arrived in England, and found my way to a little town in Lewes. My first time in England I spent my first sleep in the upstairs room of a pub sleeping on a couch!

After a couple of days, Ash from Club Vass arrived back to the UK, and he showed me around Lewes and London. We had a massive day in London with Ash, Ally myself and Laura. It was an extremely fun day.

This brings me up to the end of July, stay tuned for the August Update.

No comments:

Post a Comment