Thursday, November 26, 2009

October 2009

October 2009

I suppose we should start with Bcharre, where the last post left off.

Like I said Bcharre is a small town where there are the beautiful Cedar forests. But not only is this place known for their forrests and also their great snow season.

But also for the amount of Lebanese Australians that come from here. I have never been to a place where the people are so hospitable. It was amazing. You would walk the streets and get invited into peoples houses without even asking. You were pretty much told to sit down and drink tea with them whilst they asked you where you were from and why you were visiting. It was amazing.

From here on in it was pretty fricking busy! It involved me getting from Lebanon to Syria, from Syria to Jordan and then from Jordan to Egypt!

I concurred most of Syria in the month visiting a lot of Castles and Ruins!

So I was saying about Bcharre, from here I headed to Balbeck which is Hezbollah run… so I then headed off to Syria where I went to:

· Damascus

· Palmyra

· Deir El Zeir

· Raqqa

· Aleppo

· Latakia

· Huma

Then from Huma I headed to Amman Jordan!

In Amman, we hired a car and drove around… refer to posts about that story!

Then I caught a bus from Amman to Aqaba, then a ferry across to Nuwebia, Egypt!

Then bused it to Egypt where I spent a lot of time drinking and partying! IT WAS AWESOME! Some of the best fun I have had on my travels!

October turned to November, and that’s where I say, till next time!

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment